Essential Oils: Take a Deep Breathe, it's Time to Clean Naturally!
Natural Cleaning would not be the same for me without the use of Essential Oils.
Housework has become a pleasure to tackle!
I no longer have to hold my breathe with my eyes squeezed tight, head tilted sideways while my arm scrubs as fast as humanly possible.
My cleaning is now enhanced with delightful natural scents that are soothing and enjoyable. I can breathe normally. Not only do these fragrant blends enhance my mood, they also have powerful Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antifungal and Antiseptic Properties to clean all of those icky places where bacteria and germs lurk. Modern science has verified the value of the effectiveness of their qualities, especially:
· Essential oils are the oldest and have the most powerful therapeutic qualities known. Clove and Lemon were valued hundreds of years ago as antiseptics, before the introduction of chemical germ killers.
· In the Old Testament, Moses used aromatic substances to protect the Israelites from the plagues that decimated the Ancient Egyptians.
· The research that Gary Young has conducted at Weber State University indicates that most viruses, fungi, and bacteria cannot live in the presence of many essential oils, especially those high in phenols, carvarol, thymol, and terpenes.
· Chemically, these oils are very complex. The average oil may contain anywhere from 80 to 200 chemical constituents.
· As a rule, they bring balance to the human body. Because of their complexity, they do not disrupt the body’s natural homeostasis. If one constituent exerts too strong an effect, another constituent may block or counteract it. This is not the same with synthetic chemicals in conventional cleaners. The synthetic chemicals will mimic hormones and disrupt human cell functions, leading to health problems.
· Essential oils as disinfectants doesn’t appear to cause drug-resistant bacteria, as do synthetic chemical based disinfectants and antibacterial soaps.
Cinnamon;Spicy, Sharp, Sweet & Musky; Antiseptic Properties; Stimulant: Excellent for Exhausted states & Depression
Clove;Strong & Spicy; Antiseptic & Disinfectant Properties; A Stimulant
Lavender; Sweet, Floral Scent; Antiseptic & Antiviral Properties; A Bacteriacide; Antidepressant, Decongestant, Deodorant, Detoxicant.
Citrus; Fresh, Sharp, Sweet, Zesty; Antiseptic and Disinfectant Properties; Antidepressant; Bacteriacide.
Eucalyptus; Clear, Sharp and Piercing; Antiseptic & Antiviral Properties; Bacteriacide; Decongestant & Deodorant;
Has a cooling effect on emotions and boosts concentration.
Rosemary; Spicy & Sweet; Antiseptic Properties; Antidepressant & Stimulant; A memory aide.
Peppermint; Strongly piercing & Sharp; Antiseptic Properties; Decongestant & Stimulant; Excellent for mental fatigue, depression & has an affect on asthma.
Teatree; Fresh & Sanitary; Antibiotic, Antiseptic & Antiviral Properties; Bacteriacide; Stimulant.
Clary Sage; Herbal & Nutty; Antiseptic Properties; Deodorant; Encourages well-being and an excellent pick me up for the nerves.
Check out Modern Betty's Natural Cleaners made with the Benefits of Essential Oils!